Access Medical Care Monroe Country combines the tradition of small-town medical practice with the modern emphasis on patient and family engagement in care coordination together to serve our community in rural East Tennessee.
- An environment of listening and caring where care is patient-centered and coordinated to one's needs and wishes
- An integrated team of providers who work well together and with the other services in the community
- An emphasis on wellness and preventive services
- Open access for all members of the community, providing an affordable cash fee for individuals without insurance
- An openness to innovation and change with respect for the time-honored practices of family medicine
- An awareness of the time needed by both providers and patients to achieve these goals
Access Medical Care provides full scope family medical services to patients of all ages with a specific focus on older adults and their health care needs. Our goal is to involve all patients and families in improving their own health care outcomes through engagement in their health behaviors and awareness of their wellness goals.
We are also committed to integrated behavioral health services including individual and family therapy, recovery services (Suboxone & Vivitrol), and alcohol and drug counseling.